Who attends the school?
Because our purpose is to support the ministry of World Impact-LA and other urban churches, first priority for admission is given to children whose families are involved with a World Impact church or a church that is a member of our Urban Church Association. Our student body is diverse and representative of the community in South Los Angeles near the Pico-Union area.
The order of priority is the following:
- children whose siblings are already enrolled at LACS
- children who attend a World Impact church plant
- children who attend a member church of the Urban Church Association
- children who attend a neighborhood Christian church
- children from the same geographic area of LACS
Applications are available online March 1 through March 24.
To apply to our school your child must be 5 years old by September 1./Para aplicar en nuestra escuela su hijo(a) debe tener cinco años cumplidos antes del 1ro de Septiembre.